Friday, October 15, 2010

Sweater Blues


I have been working on this same blue sweater for almost a year. The reason I haven't finished it is because I've been in a major depression. If you know me at all, you know it must've been real bad if I couldn't knit. I didn't even want to look at knitting magazines. That's how bad it was. But it's getting better now.
I started knitting on this sweater again. I'm hoping to finish it before winter starts here. But there's something about this sweater that makes it go so slow. I feel like it's taking forever, even though right now it;s only stockinette stitch. It should be zooming along. Or maybe it's going by slowly because the stockinette is boring to me. It's not keeping my interest. Hmm. I hadn't thought of that. Oh well, here's to long boring stretches of stockinette! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment