Monday, January 25, 2010

Things to come

So with my cousin having twins (or really, when anyone I know has baby/ies), I feel this weird urge to knit/crochet a huge non-stop storm. Do you get that way? I think of million patterns I've seen that would be so cute in such and such colors, and then I go off and buy them. Very seldom do I finish these projects, mind you.

However, 2010 is going to be the year of not-quitting. So at the very minimum I'm going to finish the two blankies for my cousin's babies. I'm about half done with the first (as per my last post). And now, I'm putting my thoughts towards the second blanket. I figured that with twins they will get a gajillion matching things, so I'd make two blankets, in different colors and patterns. I think the second one is going to be a ripple blankie. I've never done it before but I saw Attic24's tute ( http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/neat-ripple-pattern.html) and it doesn't look so hard.

So.....IF I finish those,.....I was thinking....maybe I could even make the twins little shirts...something like...http://www.yarnydays.com/2009/01/bombay-love.html ? But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment