Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in Twenty Ten

Happy New Year ya'll!
We have an older house, and the basement is very frosty, not matter how high we set the thermostat. So over the holiday, my hubby and I deicded we would combine our skills (my sewing and his math) and make ourselves a cozy blanket for snuggling in the basement. My mother in law had given us a bag of fleece scraps and I thought this would be a great use for them.


Yeah, I could have edited out the kids' mess, but I figured that you should know that I live in a real house, lol. So how did the blanket turn out? See the kitty? That's Bandit. He approves.
I absolutely love the blanket, it's so soft and snuggly, and always warm, and just the right size for two adults or one adults and two kiddos.

Little Tootsies Approved.



No comments:

Post a Comment